With most organisations now becoming ‘leaner’ in their available workforce; high absenteeism can be a major and costly problem with lost production and/or service, cost of hiring untrained, temporary staff, cost of overtime to cover and impact upon morale of employees who feel the additional pressure due to their absent colleagues.
Having good systems for tacking attendance management and effective, trained managers can significantly reduce absenteeism within your organisation.
Duration – ½ Day
Upon completion of this training you will be able to:
- Confidently deal with Attendance Issues
- Deal with Short-Term and Long-Term Absences
- Identify root causes of absenteeism
- Set expectations & Targets
- Make Occupational Health Referrals.
- Deal with Ill-Health Capability Issues.